The EMILIA STORYTELLERS project
starts from the desire to share our culture and traditions of the places where we grew up, by telling the stories of the passionate Italian people and the history of our land and food that grows on our soil;
talks about the Emilians, revealing the strong dynamic relationship Emilians have with nature, food and heritage throughout the generations.
EMILIA STORYTELLERS are the Voices of Emilia. Passionate voices of food and wine culture, which will introduce and lead you on an intimate journey towards the discovery of a land that has always been the cradle of good life and good food.
We are delighted to share our stories with you and we thank you, since a project can only flourish with your passion of food and willingness to learn.
Our Emilia awaits you.
ARTISANAL FOOD TOURS
- Bologna’s Lamborghini & Pignoletto wine
- Educational farms
- From the soil to the table
- Market tour and pasta cooking glass in Bologna
- Parmigiano Reggiano and balsamic vinegar
- The emilian art of homemade pasta
- Traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Walking Food Tour in Modena
- Wandering around Bologna hills: artisanal winery and panoramic views
- Wines of the Bolognese hills